The Gosford All Blacks were founded on May 15, 1956, taking their name from the touring New Zealand All Blacks of that season.
When first founded, the club used the Gosford Hill School pitch and facilities. The Kings Arms, The Moors, became the headquarters.
In May 1959, the club moved to Langford Lane and in December 1962 became the youngest club to acquire its own clubhouse. The neighbouring airport donated one of its hangers, which the members transformed into what was arguably one of the finest clubhouses in the area - fitted with showers, a kitchen, changing rooms and, more crucially, a bar.
In 1996, out of lease and unable to match the vast increase in rent, the club was forced to search for a new ground. John O'Shea, Life member and president of the club for many years, lobbied the Council to provide adequate sports facilities for the area. In 1999, the £1.8m Stratfield Brake Sports ground was built with a £1.2m lottery grant from Sport England and cash from Cherwell District Council.
The facilities are extensive and include eight team-changing rooms, officials changing rooms, first aid and office rooms.
Upstairs has a fully equipped kitchen and bar with Sky TV, with twin function areas and a dance floor. The show-piece floor to ceiling window, overlooking both the first and second team pitches, is ideal for the club's armchair supporters.